Spreading the word and gaining financial support to increase access to life-saving prenatal, delivery, and postpartum care in Haiti is vital to end preventable maternal and infant deaths.
There are many ways to support the Skilled Birth Attendants, mothers, and children of Haiti. Here are a few successful fundraising ideas that volunteers have done in the past:
- Dedicate a baby shower, a birth, wedding, birthday or other life celebration.
- Host a silent auction or wine tasting party.
- Start a matching donation program with your employer.
- Run a race or marathon in our honor.
- Form a team to adopt an SBA or rural clinic.
- Ask your community group or church for support
All funds raised will go directly to your chosen project.
(If an online crowdfunding page like Every Day Hero, Crowdrise, or GoFundMe is used for volunteer fees, please keep in mind that a processing fee is taken from funds raised.)
Please download and print all of the following materials to help engage your communities, raise funds for your trip to Haiti, or fundraise for Midwives For Haiti programs. You can also email us to request materials be mailed to you: firstname.lastname@example.org.